Have you got some scratched lenses lying around on the couch, in your purse or somewhere you don't even remember? You probably never thought they could be brought back to life and are in the process of considering giving them up and buying a new pair? In fact, you can revive your Oakley by simply replacing the scratched lenses.
Rummage out your Oakley and figure out your frame model, then visit our website, choose your model, pick your favorite lens color, and you're all set! The next thing you need to do is to take the old lenses off and put in the new replacement lenses. This process is not too complicated and does not require great skill, just visit our video and guide for you.
- Hug the frame vertically with the lens facing outward.
- Place two fingers on the outside and your thumb on the inside, find a corner and apply pressure while pulling the frame from left to right.
- With the frame flipped over so that the outside of the lens is facing you, insert the new lens.
- Align the corners of the lens with the frame and push each corner into place.
- At the fourth and final corner, apply slightly more pressure than the other three until you hear it "snap" into place. Guide the bottom edge into the groove, then push the upper corners into place.
Customize Your Oakley Sunglasses
On top of replacing scratchy lenses, MRY's wide range of tints can help transform your Oakley Holbrook into sunglasses with different combinations of looks. The distinctive combination of sunglasses shades can give your Oakley a personalized, one-of-a-kind look. You can freely change your sunglasses to suit your style and events. Come on and click on our MRY website to customize your sunglasses with your favorite colors!
MRY offers Oakley replacement lenses online!
If you have any questions or need more information on how to replace your Oakley lenses, please contact us. If you are interested in learning more about Oakley related information, please check out our blog.